Tap is such a great dance technique perfect for dance students wanting to challenge themselves with rhythm and co-ordination! There are several major variations on tap dance including: rhythm (jazz) tap, classical tap, Broadway tap, and street “stomp” tap all if which we aim to include in our classes and performance numbers.
Here is a break down of our Tap classes for all school year groups:
- Tap 3, 4.50-5.30 – grade 3/4
- Tap 4, 5.30-6.10 – grade 4/5
- Tap 5, 6.10-6.50 – Advanced
- Tap beginners, 4.20-4.50 * this class is a combination class that we link with Jazz 2. For more information on our combination classes please contact us through the enquiry link below.
- Tap 1, 3.40-4.10 * this class is a combination class that we link with Jazz 3.
- Tap 2, 3.40-4.10 * this class is a combination class that we link with Jazz 4.
Want to join our Tap classes? Enquire Here